Monday, June 7, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 7-1

 Hello there! I am so glad to be back. I enjoyed having a bit of a break, but I do miss crafting with you, even if it is just virtual. Also, I want to thank those who have been praying for my mother-in-law as she is back home and seems to be on the "getting better" side of all of this. Thank you again. 

I apologize to those who ordered the kit as I forgot several things this time around. I do hope you have some thread or other string handy to make this card as it really is a fun one. 



Unfortunately, the Well Suited Designer Series Paper I used on this project is retiring soon, but you still have time to get an order in. Here's a list of everything I used:



I will be back next week with a fun box to gift to any special dad in your life.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment