Monday, June 14, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 7-2

Hello there! I am super excited about today's post. It's not often I work with any of our more masculine stamp sets, so I've been having fun with the Handsomely Suited set, and I really enjoyed trying to design a treat box around the long, skinny tie stamp. I even managed to size it so you can get two boxes from one sheet of cardstock with no scraps left over. I hope you like it, and I hope you have someone super special in your life that you can gift this to. 


Here are the measurements for the box in case you'd like to replicate it:

Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
    Score on long side: 1 1/4, 2 1/2, 3 3/4, 5
    Score on short side: 1 1/4
Designer Series Paper panels 5 x 1

Here are the supplies to make this project. 


Again, I hope you enjoyed this project. I'm looking forward to next week's card where we will take a  rectangle of cardstock and turn it into a shirt with two simple cuts. 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment