Thursday, June 24, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 7-3

Hello there! I am so very sorry for being late with this post. We have had a very busy couple of weeks with graduation things and company in and out. I did pre-record the video before the latest company, but forgot to get it edited and this post ready. I'm so sorry. 

Anyway, as promised, here is the third project for our Cocoa & Crafts class with the tutorial on how to make a rectangle piece of cardstock into a shirt with just two cuts. 


The card is a standard half sheet of cardstock, and the shirt piece is 5 1/4 x 4. The video explains how to make the collar, and I've already marked the pieces in your kit, but in case you want to make this card again sometime, here are the measurements for the cuts: Start your cut along a side about 3/4 inch down from the top. End your cut 1 1/4 inch in from the edge and about 1/4 inch down from the top. Do this on both sides. Keep in mind, you don't have to be super exact on these measurements, this is just a guide. As we say around here; easy, peasy, lemon squeezy. 


I hope you are having a great summer so far and I look forward to crafting with you next week. It's my favorite project in this kit. 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment