Monday, April 26, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 6-4

Today is a happy/sad kind of day. I'm super excited to be sharing this cute, cute card with you, but oh so sad that this is the last project for this month's kit. I mean, seriously, this set is so stinkin' cute! 


I CASED this card from Mikaela over at the Crafty Oink Pen I really loved the layout of her card, but wanted to use just items from the Snailed It Bundle, so I used her basic idea and just changed things up a bit and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. 


The card is a basic long card base (4 1/4 x 11). I trimmed off 1 1/4 inch from the front panel and then scored that piece 1/2 inch in on a short side to use as the flap. 

I hope you liked this project and get a chance to play in your crafty space this week. I will be busy working on thank you gifts for my customers. I'm so very, very grateful for their support over this last year and I want to do something special for them. I hope they like it.

Here's a list of supplies used in this project:


Unfortunately, I won't be back in May with a Cocoa & Crafts, class, but I do hope to have one for June, and I will be back, possibly later this week, to showcase a project or two I've been working on. 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment