Thursday, April 15, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 6-2 A Sweet Sliding Snail Card

 Hello there! Today we are working on the second project in our April Cocoa & Crafts class. It is this super cute snail that slides out of the envelope to say "hello". So, so cute! 


At one point, I zoom in on the video so you can see my coloring a little better than last week, but then I forgot to zoom back out. Sorry about that. I'm pretty sure you can see most everything OK though. The card is a basic half sheet of cardstock (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) and the gray panel is 1/4 inch smaller than the card front (4 x 5 1/4). 



If you didn't get a kit, here's the supplies you would need to make this card:


I should be back next Tuesday with project #3. Oh, and yes, I was feeling much better after the nap. :o) 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment