Monday, November 2, 2020

Cocoa & Crafts 1 Project 1

 


Woo hoo! It's finally here! Our first Cocoa & Crafts class. I hope you have your favorite beverage, your kit, some adhesive, scissors, and a half hour or so to craft along with me. If you're new here, and don't know what the kit is, check out my page above labeled Cocoa and Crafts to see what next month's kit is. 

I will be the first to say that I was super nervous recording the video, especially the first intro part. I'm just not great in front of a camera, but I want this to be a bit more personal than a lot of the how-to videos out there as this is a time for us to craft together, something we don't get to do much of these days. Anyway, I hope to get better and a bit more relaxed and organized as I do this. Please feel free to comment below any areas I could improve and what you liked about the video. 


Here are some measurements, in case you'd like to replicate this treat box and I've posted links below to all the items used. 

    Pink rectangle on front 1 3/4 x 2 1/8

    Pink strip inside flap 1 3/4 x 3 1/4 scored at 1 5/8

    Vanilla strip inside flap 1 3/4 x 3/4

So, what did you think? Who are you going to gift your treat box to? I ended up with four of them in the process of designing and filming so I get to hand a few out. I know one of them is going to a sweet lady at church whose bright smile and sweet hugs always make a day better. 

Thanks for crafting along with me. I'm looking forward to next week's class. 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment