Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Re-Introducing Suite Samplers



I'm so excited with the interest in my Cocoa and Crafts classes and I can't wait to start them next month. Don't forget to sign up before October 11th. 

Today I would like to introduce you to another crafting opportunity I have for you. I've had a few ask me about the Suite Samplers I was offering several years ago before my surgery, so I've decided to start them up again. 

So, what is a Suite Sampler? It's just that, a sampling of items from one of our coordinating Suites. Each month I will offer a sampler showcasing one suite of products. Each one will include Designer Series Paper (DSP), coordinating cardstock, ribbon and embellishments, all mailed to you for $30. This month's sampler includes:

   
     12 sheets 6 x 12 Gilded Autumn DSP
     15 sheets cardstock - 3 each Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Mint Macaron
     2 1/2 yards each Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon & Copper Grosgrain ribbon
     5 Acorn trinkets
2 sheets Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock


BONUS: If you choose to add the coordinating stamp set and/or punches you will get some extra FREE goodies from me.
 
     *Add the Beautiful Autumn stamp set ($17) get 1/2 pack (70 pieces) Champagne Rhinestones.


     *Add the Autumn Punch Pak ($39) get 3 6x6 pieces Brushed Metallic Cardstock (bronze, copper, gold)


     *Add the Beautiful Autumn Bundle (both the stamp set and punches $50.25) save 10% and get both the rhinestones and metallic cardstock

Important Information: Orders must be in by the deadline. I will order the products and once they arrive to me I will package them up and arrange to mail them or for local delivery/collection. If you are collecting I will add some extra cardstock to compensate for no postage cost. 

Deadline for this month is October 11th. To order please fill out this form. I will then email you an invoice to pay for your kit. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, please email me at tammy.henderson@yahoo.com

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment