Monday, October 5, 2020

Introducing Cocoa and Crafts Classes

 


After surgeries and other life happenings, I am super excited to be back in my craft room again and hope to be sharing more and more with you. 

I'm sure you will all agree with me that this covid stuff is really getting old. I know many are under a lot of stress right now, and I think spending time in a creative outlet is a good way to help reduce some of that stress. I also think this is the best time to be reaching out to people to see how they're doing, and cards and treats are a great way to do that. So, I will be doing my best to help you in that endeavor.

Each month I will be putting together a Cocoa and Crafts kit that will include a stamp set, ink and all the pre-cut supplies you need to make 2 each of 4 projects. If you already have the featured stamp set or ink, you can exchange it for something of equal value. Then, once you receive your kit from me, every Tuesday I will post a video here and to YouTube demonstrating one of the projects in the kit. There will be some written instructions in the kit as well, but I know many are like me and are more of a visual learner plus you will be able to interact with the video by leaving comments and asking questions if needed. 

But why did I call it Cocoa and Crafts? Many other demonstrators out there are offering Coffee and Cards classes where they offer coffee for refreshment while making cards. Some were even hosting these at coffee shops, at least they were before the pandemic. Those who know me know I don't care for coffee, but I do love me some chocolate, in any form-hot, cold, dark, light, you name it. So, to keep the alliteration going, I went with Cocoa instead of Chocolate, and to make things fun, I will include some kind of chocolatey goodness in each kit as just a little extra something from me to you. And, since I plan on including some treat boxes or other types of projects in the kit rather than just cards, I had to change the "Cards" to "Crafts". So I hope you like the name, and I hope you really enjoy the kits and crafting along with me. 

Now for the important info for this kit.


Cost $50 Includes:
Nothing's Better Than stamp set
Cinnamon Cider ink pad
Early Espresso Ink Pad
All pre-cut supplies for 2 each of 3 cards and 1 treat box (The "coffee" card in this kit is also a gift card holder.)
Written instructions
Chocolatey treat
Postage, tax and packaging

NOTE: This stamp set has coordinating dies. If you would like to receive those in addition to the kit, your total would be $75 (You are saving $5)
 
The deadline to order this kit is October 11th! I will then order the items, get everything cut and packaged and back in the mail to you or arrange for local delivery/pick up as quickly as possible. If you are picking up, I will add a little extra something to compensate for no postage cost. The first video will post to Youtube Tuesday, November 3rd. 

To order, please fill out this form. I will then email you an invoice to pay for your kit. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours, please email me at tammy.henderson@yahoo.com

Thanks! I look forward to crafting with you! 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment