Monday, November 30, 2020

Cocoa & Crafts 2 Project #1

 


Well, here we are at the beginning of December and the beginning of a new Cocoa & Crafts class. I hope you enjoy the projects I have planned for this class. We're starting off with a special request for this shadow box. In this class you will need your Cocoa & Crafts kit, a pair of scissors and adhesive. You might also want some liquid glue of your choice. I've included glue dots, but I find the glue holds the ribbon on better. Let's get crafting!




Here's the measurements for the project:
Card base piece #1: 8 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Card base #2: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 1/2, 4 1/4 and 4 3/4
Navy blue insert: 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
Navy blue piece for front: 4 1/4 x 3
Stamped panel for front: 3 1/4 x 4 1/2

And here's a list of the supplies used:


I'm looking forward to next week's shaker card project! See you then!

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment