Thursday, January 28, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 3 Project #4

Here we are with the last project for this month's Cocoa & Crafts class. I hope you enjoyed the different things we made. I'm looking forward to next month's class featuring the Always in My Heart bundle. 


This card uses an unusual crafting tool--Post-it notes, or in this case, some Post-it notepaper. I always love the moment you pull back the paper and reveal that smooth, crisp edge. Yeah, I'm kind of weird like that. :o) While we did use the sponge for this particular kit, you could totally do this technique with the new blending brushes. Those just weren't available to us when I put together these projects and ordered everything. (We do get to use the new brushes in next month's kit though.) 


Here's the measurements for the card: 

The base (Pear Pizzazz) is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

The white card is 5 3/8 x 8 1/4 scored at 4 1/8

If you don't have a kit, and would like to make this card, here's a list of supplies you would need:



Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment