Monday, February 1, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts #4 Project #1

 Hello there, February. Where did you come from so quickly? Well, since it is February, we're going to highlight the Always In My Heart stamp set for this month's Cocoa & Crafts class. Today we're making a pretty little treat box. 


If this project looks familiar, it's because I pretty much cased it right out of the catalog (pg 12). I did make a couple changes to their design, but not much. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the new treat boxes. You can fit a LOT in there. 


The only measurement for this project is the piece of DSP wrapped around the box and it's 4 x 9 1/2. 

Here's a list of supplies if you want to replicate this pretty treat box:



I'll be back next Tuesday with the second project for this class. See you then!

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment