Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 3 Project #2

 


Hello, hello! How is your January going so far? I pray it is well. I'm actually quite proud of myself for sticking to a schedule and getting some things done even when it's kind of lazy, snuggle on the couch kind of weather around here. Last night I finished 16 birthday cards! It took  several days of coloring a little here and there, but I finished them! Yay!! I'll share the finished cards with you later this week or next. 

Anyway, today we are putting together a pretty quick card. It does use one item that was not included in your kit, but it is totally optional. If you don't have an Aqua Painter, or a simple paint brush, you could totally skip that step. It just adds a bit of depth to the leaves. 

There's only two pieces of cardstock on this card:

5 1/2 x 8 1/2 card base

4 1/2 x 3 1/4 panel on the front. 

I hope you enjoy the video and have an easier time tying your bow than I did mine. 😊 


If you don't have the Cocoa & Crafts kit, and would like to make this project, here's a list of supplies needed:


Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment