Monday, January 25, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts 3 Project #3

 


Hello there and welcome to the last week of January 2021. Can you believe it? We will have two classes this week to finish up the projects before February hits, so I will be back on Thursday with our last project. 

Today's card was inspired by a card I saw on Patty Chenail's blog a little while ago. I thought it was a great way to use these stamps, and y'all probably already know I am loving the z-fold cards lately. 

This one goes together pretty quick, and I think it is amazing how many different shades of color we are able to get out of just two ink pads. 


The measurements are pretty simple. You need a basic card base (5 1/2 x 8 1/2) and score it at 2 1/8 and 4 1/4. The DSP panel is 5 3/8 x 2. 

Here's the supplies you would need to make this project if you don't have a class kit:



I will be back Thursday with our last project for this month's class. See you then!

till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment