Monday, March 22, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts-Sweet Ice Cream Shaker Card

Hello there on this fine spring day. At least, I hope it's a fine spring day when this goes live. It is today, temps almost hit 60, I think. My first crocus bloomed this morning. 😊 

Apparently, in the craft room today, we are skipping spring and heading straight for summer with this super yummy, sweet ice cream shaker card. Shaker cards are always fun, don't you think? 


Who wouldn't want a triple scoop bowl of ice cream for their birthday? Especially since calories don't count when it's your birthday, at least not in our family anyway. I'm not exactly sure what flavors these are, but they do look fun. Let's make it. 


The measurements are pretty simple. I just used a half sheet of paper for the card base and scored that in half. (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4) The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 1/4 x 4 with the center cut out with a stitched rectangle die. The window sheet was cut just a tad bit smaller than the Bermuda Bay layer. (5 x 3 3/4). The Happy Birthday banner is 1 x 4 with the end cut with the banner punch. Oh, and the bowl is a 2 1/4 circle cut in half. 

Here's a list of supplies needed if you didn't get a kit:



I will be back next week with the last card for this class. I'm looking forward to it. I've also been having fun planning the projects for April, and I have to say they are SO CUTE!!! Can't wait to share them with you! 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment