Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Cocoa & Crafts-A Sweet Birthday Card

 


Wow! I can't believe March is almost over. We are on the last project for this month's Cocoa & Crafts class. Today we are going to make a simple birthday card. 


I hope you are enjoying the Cocoa & Crafts classes. I am running a little behind on my projects for next month, as we are currently in the middle of a "quick" renovation here. We're just rearranging rooms which means painting and organizing. Unfortunately, it's not going as "quick" as I'd hoped. We are currently on day 4. One room is pretty much done, the second one is painted. Just getting some new shelves put in and then it's time to organize. Until that happens, I have very little access to my crafty stuff. I'm going to push hard today and try and get the room finished so I can have my craft room back. Here's a scary picture of what I'm dealing with today:


Yeah, that doesn't count the 25+ boxes that are in my hubby's office right now. Uffda. I've got way too much stuff!! Anyway, I hope you are having a super week, and if you don't hear from me soon, someone send help!


Till next time (which I hope is soon!)...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment