Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September SOTM #3

Woo hoo! I have my September Stamp of the Month (SOTM) #3 ready for you today. I'm on a roll so far...3 in a row. Also excited because the man in brown showed up yesterday with my goodies from the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog, and since we finished our first day of school and I managed to get all my housework done early, I got to play with them last night. :o) Can't wait to show you what I made.

On to the SOTM. So far I've shown you a feminine card and a masculine one using Gorgeous Grunge. This time I went bright and cheerful. Once again, this card is super versatile. You could use this for either gender, young or old, birthday, thank you, or as I did in this one, a simple "I love you" card.

In fact, I made several of these and used different sentiments from the new hostess set Good Greetings. This set has 19 different sayings and you can get it for FREE!!! I don't know about you, but I love free. This set will only be available till October 31, so be sure to check out my Promotions page to get all the details.
Do you see my "boo boo"?
I stamped the images on Whisper White card stock with Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Bermuda Bay. I used Basic gray as the mat for the stamped image and for the sentiment. Super quick, super cute. Love it!

Well, if I spend more time on here, I won't have as much time to get some crafting done later, so I'll close this here. 

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment