Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Technique Tuesday-Felt Flower Keychain

Hello there! Welcome to my little crafty corner. I have a tutorial for you that I actually made a month ago, but am just now getting the time to get it posted. Sorry about that. Let's just say I was busy with life. :o)

Anyway, this is a super quick project that is perfect for party favors or a fun, simple gift. It's inexpensive to make, super quick and I think it looks pretty awesome.


Well, what do you think? Cute, huh? And guess what? If you're interested in the Big Shot, this is the perfect time to get it. Stampin Up! is offering special bundles this month (August 2014) where you get a free stamp set and framelets with a Big Shot purchase. If you already own a Big Shot, you can get the bundles at a discount. Check out my page for all the details.


Well, summer is quickly fading and there are quite a few projects on my To-Do List before we start our home school schedule, so I will close this here. Hope to see you again next week!

till next time...
God's love and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment