Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Technique Tuesday-Blendabilities Bookmark

Hello there! Welcome to my crafty corner of the web. Sorry I have been MIA. If you check out our family blog you will see why. :o) Busy, busy times for us.

I am so excited that Stampin' Up!'s new catalog is out. There's so many fun new stamps and accessories in there. I really wanted to try out the new Blendabilities. These are alcohol based markers that come in sets of three shades of the same color. Unlike water based markers, alcohol markers can be used over top of one another and blend well together. This makes coloring in detailed stamp images lots of fun--and easy! I decided a fun bookmark for my new catalog would be the perfect project to try these out on and of course, I made a video to share with you. Hope you enjoy.



One last thing, with the new catalog coming out, I will be hosting an Open House on June 14 from 1-7pm. Here's some of the fun I'm planning:



  • You can pick up your new catalog!
  • Shop my BOGO Sale. . . my retired product is FREE when you place an order of equal or greater value to your total of retired product!
  • Complete 3 fun projects using product from the new catalog!
  • Eat yummy treats!
  • Bring a friend that has not attended one of my events in the past and you'll both get a FREE grab bag of Stampin' Up! product!
  • Get in on prize drawings
  • Check out my Events page for more details and to RSVP if you'd like to come.

    Gotta go get my prizes ready. ;o)

    Till next time...
    God's love and blessings!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment