Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's Sale-A-Bration Time!!

Hello there. Do you like to get free stuff? I do, and crafty, free stuff is even better, so this is my favorite time of year since it's Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration time. Woo hoo! Free goodies. Did you notice my new banner? I made it with one of the free digital kits and here's a card I made using one of the free stamp sets and it's coordinating punch.

 

On top of the Sale-A-Bration goodies available, you can get a free marker set if you sign up for a new Paper Pumpkin membership. Paper Pumpkin is a monthly, creative escape delivered right to your door and it includes everything you need for the project except adhesive--everything! You can check out my website for all the details.

Don't forget to check out my Events Page to see what classes are coming up. Here's a sneak peak of a couple of cards for the Stamp-A-Stack Class.


Well, I gotta get the finishing touches on the projects for the Tips, Tools and Techniques Class. Maybe I'll post a sneak peak of those later. ;o)

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment