Wednesday, May 16, 2018

June's Suite Sampler Craft Kit

Hello there!

I am so excited to share with you June's Suite Sampler Craft Kit. For those who don't know, this is a specially curated box of crafting goodies based off of one of Stampin' Up!'s suites. It's a sampling of the suite along with some other goodies added to round out your crafting possibilities.

This month's kit is based on the new Rooted in Nature Suite coming out in 2018/2019 Annual catalog. You guys, this kit is so gorgeous, and so versatile!


It's also perfect for Father's Day, which in the US is celebrated on June 17th this year. I am posting this now so you have plenty of time to let me know that you want the kit. I will place the order for the products June 1st (when the products will come available). I will post them out to you as quickly as I can so that, hopefully, you will have time to make something awesome to give for Father's Day. I already have a couple of projects planned and will post them over the next couple of weeks along with instructions so you can make them to.

So, what's in June's kit?


Isn't this paper gorgeous!?!

All of this, and actually, a little more. There are a couple of things missing from this picture. For $20 ($25 with shipping) you get:
     *1/2 pack Nature's Poem DSP (6 x 12)
     *2 sheets each Blackberry Bliss, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral cardstock
     *4 sheets Whisper White
     *10 Whisper White envelopes
     *8 Leaves Trinkets (2 each of 4 designs)
     *1 yd Blackberry Bliss Twine
     *1 yd Crumb Cake Twine
     *1 yd Grapefruit Grove Twine
     *1 yd Mint Macaron Twine
     * 1 sheet Watercolor Paper
     *2 Kraft Pillow Boxes (shown in very top photo)
     *6 True Gentlemen Buttons (2 each of 3 designs) (not shown)
     *BONUS: 11 each gold and silver pearls (not shown)

If you were to buy all of these products in their original packaging it would cost over $105! You get a sampling of them for just $20! Plus, you get some project ideas from me so you can put your kit to use right away.

As usual, there are some optional extras that you can add with no additional shipping charges, and they will also get you a few extra goodies from me.


Optional Extras:
     *Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder (not shown)  $10
     *Rooted in Nature Stamp Set $55 wood mount/$42 clear mount
     *Nature's Roots Framelits Dies $39
     *Rooted In Nature Bundle (includes stamp set and Framelits) $84.50 wood mount/$72.75 clear mount

BONUS: If you add on any of Optional Extras, I will add 1 yard of our Burlap Ribbon, and any 2 products will get you an entire package of Corrugated Elements. (The Rooted in Nature Bundle counts as 2 items.)

I'm so excited to share this Suite Sampling with you. I can't wait to post the projects I've made. :-)


The deadline to reserve your kit is May 31. Remember that you need to email me to reserve your Suite Samplings Craft Kit. I will send you an invoice and payment will be to me in advance of the order being placed and sent out.  

Shipping Notes: If you live local to me and would like to pick up your kit, your total price is $20. If you are not local to me I will send the Suite Samplings Craft kit and any Optional Extras in a Priority Flat Rate padded envelope. Your total price will be $25. 

This is only available in the United States. You need to email me to order. You cannot order this kit through my online Stampin' Up! store as this is a kit that I have specially curated for you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment