Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hello Again and Open House Take-n-Make Projects

Wow, I guess it's been a while hasn't it? Sorry about that. Lots of fun stuff going on here, and some not-so-fun stuff. A couple of weeks ago we had a last-minute visit from my awesome sis, her hubby and their 4 foster littles. We had a ton of fun the week they were here. We started off their visit with my New Catalog Open House which my sis helped me prep for--she really needs to move closer to me. At the Open House, I told the ladies I would post pics of their Make-n-Take so they would be able to put them together later if they couldn't remember what they looked like. Oops, that was 2 weeks ago, and here I am just now getting them posted. In my defense, I was uber busy with the family that week (MOA, zoo, river boat cruise, hiking, etc.) and finishing up cakes I had already promised to do, and then, about half way through the visit, I started feeling not-so-great. Turns out I had another visitor that week, only this one was tiny and had lots of legs. While I never got to meet the little guy, he left behind some Lyme disease for me to deal with. Not fun. I was out of commission the last day of my sis's visit and most of last week. Thankfully, the antibiotics seem to be doing a good job, and I am feeling back to "normal", whatever that is. :o)

So, without further ado (or excuses), here are the 2 Make-n-Take projects from my Open House:

The first one highlights the new Ronald McDonald House set. I LOVE this set. It is so cute, and so versatile, and the matching punch made this card super easy to do.


The second one is a bookmark highlighting the new In Colors for this year. Love the Petite Petals punch, and, of course, love me some bling! Both of these projects also use our new Triple Banner Punch.


I am in the middle of figuring out a new schedule for my upcoming classes, so I will be back later with that along with a 12 months of Christmas update for you.

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment