Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Technique Tuesday-Thank You box

Hello there! I'm here to share a little gift box with you. It's the perfect size to fit a chocolate bar, which is a perfect gift, don't you think? The confetti punch makes fun a peek-a-boo effect for the accent color to peak through.

I explain in the video that I have a been hoarding a collection of paper boxes I bought many years ago in Japan. I decided it was time to make templates out of them so I could actually use the boxes. This is the first one I chose to do. I love how it opens and the fact that it doesn't use any adhesive to hold it closed. Pretty cool.

I hope you enjoy it.

Here's the dimensions for the box:
Paper 8 1/2 x 7
Score on 7" side @ 2, 2 1/4, 4 3/4, 5
Score on 8 1/2" side @ 1 1/4 and 7 1/4
2 side flaps have an additional score of 1/4 inch.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment