Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Technique Tuesday-Watercolor Markers

Hello there, and welcome to my first episode of Technique Tuesday. I even tried doing my first ever video tutorial. The hardest part...figuring out how to get the camera in the right place so that it would see the project and not the top of my head-oh, and not saying "and" a bazillion times. ;o)

I thought I would start Technique Tuesday with a simple technique I learned as a new Stampin' Up! demonstrator several years ago called Watercolor Markers. Anyway, here's my little tutorial. Please comment and let me know what you think.


I realized too late that I should have either zoomed in so you could see the project better, or hold up the finished ones to the camera, but after all the work it took to upload this, I don't really want to re-do it. I'll have to remember that for next time. Here's a close-up photo of the technique done on the two different papers. The left is Whisper White cardstock, the right is watercolor paper.
And here's the finished card.

I mention in the tutorial that you can get the In Color markers for free till the end of this month (March 2014). You can check out all the details for that at the Paper Pumpkin website.

Here's a list of the products I used:
Whisper White Cardstock
Stampin' Write Markers
Aqua Painters
Watercolor Paper
Simply Sketched Stamp Set (You can earn this set for free by hostessing a workshop.)

Whew! I did it! Not sure if I will do a video tutorial every week as it took over an hour to upload this 4 minute video to youtube, but I will do my best to continue Technique Tuesday, it just may be in photos instead of video. :o)

Till next time...
God's love and blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment